Between jet setting to photoshoots and getting married, you could say our Clean Beauty Ambassador Hailey Bieber has been fairly busy this past year. Case in point: she recently travelled all the way to Tokyo to celebrate the Japanese launch of COMPLEXION RESCUE Hydrating Foundation Stick SPF 25, the first clean, water-based liquid foundation in a stick with SPF 25. The launch included a day with local celebrity influencers, a masterclass on how to get Hailey’s gorgeous glowing makeup look and a buzzing after party where Hailey was positively radiant in a nude David Koma dress.
The good news is you don’t have to travel all the way to Japan to learn how to get Hailey’s look from the masterclass. In fact, all you need is a few clean beauty staples to get the job done. Follow the directions below, and you’ll be glowing in no time — jet lag (kindly) not included.
What to use:
COMPLEXION RESCUE DEFENSE Radiant Protective Veil SPF 30
COMPLEXION RESCUE Hydrating Foundation Stick SPF 25 (Hailey usually wears the shade Dune, but used Tan here to match her post-summer complexion)
ENDLESS GLOW Highlighter in shade Free
ENDLESS SUMMER Bronzer in shade Warmth
GEN NUDE Powder Blush in shade Call My Blush
GEN NUDE Eyeshadow Palette in Copper
LASHTOPIA Mega Volume Mineral-Based Mascara
GEN NUDE UNDER OVER Lip Liner in shade Freestyle
GEN NUDE Patent Lip Lacquer in shade Squad
How to get the look:
- To moisturize, prime and protect skin, start with COMPLEXION RESCUE DEFENSE Radiant Protective Veil SPF 30, massaged onto your face for 30-60 seconds.
- For foundation, swipe COMPLEXION RESCUE Hydrating Foundation Stick across your forehead, down your nose and in a semicircle shape underneath both eyes. Then use the Smoothing Face Brush (or your fingers!) to blend outward.
- For a concentrated glow, use the Seamless Shaping Brush to dust ENDLESS GLOW Highlighter in a C-shape along the high points of the cheekbones, up to the middle of the eyebrow.
- Add warmth to your complexion with ENDLESS SUMMER Bronzer, using the Soft Curve Face & Cheek Brush to sculpt cheekbones and the outer edges of your face.
- Next, apply GEN NUDE Powder Blush in the shade Call My Blush to the apples of your cheeks. The delicate pink-mauve shade compliments a variety of skin tones.
- Then, apply the shade Truth from the GEN NUDE Eyeshadow Palette in Copper, sweeping it across your eyelids and underneath your lower lash line. If you’d like a pop of shimmer, use your fingertips to apply the shade Aura in the very center of your lids.
- Finish your eyes with a few coats of LASHTOPIA Mega Volume Mineral-Based Mascara, wiggling the wand from the roots of your lashes up.
- For your lips, outline with GEN NUDE UNDER OVER Lip Liner in the shade Freestyle, blurring and diffusing the color with your fingertips. For a little shine, follow with GEN NUDE Patent Lip Lacquer in Squad, a spiced nectar shade.