In the beauty world, claims are a commitment. They’re a (very, very regulated) way of telling you what kind of results you can expect from a product, as well as what’s in that product and (just as important!) what isn’t. We may be used to talking about claims, but not everyone is, so today we’re here to explain some of the many, many claims earned by our latest and greatest, BAREPRO 16-Hour Full Coverage Concealer.
Makeup should do more than just cover your skin — while it’s on there, it should improve it, too! That’s why we infuse our makeup with ingredients that are actually good for your skin. Here are a few in BAREPRO Concealer:
– Blackcurrant seed oil: This botanical oil is known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory (anti-swelling) properties. So what does it do exactly? It revitalizes and replenishes nutrients in your skin to help reduce visible signs of aging.
– Sea lavender: This is a flower that’s grown along Mediterranean coast, and it’s scientifically proven to be one of the most potent antioxidants — protective natural vitamins and minerals that prevent damaging oxidation.
– Raspberry seed oil: This botanical oil contains an antioxidant called Ellagic acid, which is known to support collagen, a structural protein that naturally occurs in your skin. Raspberry seed oil also enhances skin’s baseline moisture level to help prevent dryness.
Together, the antioxidants in BAREPRO Concealer help protect your skin from “environmental stressors” — things like pollution that can contribute to aging.
– Bamboo extract: Also an ingredient in our bestselling BAREPRO Performance Wear Liquid Foundation, it helps to smooth the surface of skin, and provides a soft focus, blurred finish.
– Kaolin clay: This mineral clay helps to absorb excess oil on the skin.
What’s Not in BAREPRO Concealer?
Just as important as those good-for-skin ingredients are the ones you might not want in your makeup. BAREPRO Concealer is dermatologist-tested and ophthalmologist-tested (it’s safe for contact lens wearers) and free of parabens, fragrance, gluten and talc. BAREPRO Concealer doesn’t contain any animal products, isn’t tested on animals, and is totally vegan.
A (Truly) All Day Concealer
BAREPRO Concealer lasts a full 16 hours. We’ll just let that sink in for a minute. OK so, imagine you do your makeup at 7am before you head to work. Maybe at that hour you have some dark circles to cover, an unexpected blemish that appeared overnight. The full coverage does the trick but you’ll be at work all day, then head straight to dinner with friends, and you’ll get home at 10pm. Yes, this concealer will still have you covered. How is it possible? This concealer is smudge-proof, transfer-resistant (AKA doesn’t rub off on things), waterproof, crease-proof, sweat-resistant, humidity-resistant… basically, it stays put!
BAREPRO Concealer doesn’t just use good-for-skin ingredients… it’s skin-improving too. It was clinically shown to immediately increase skin’s hydration and help skin attract and maintain moisture over time.
In a US independent consumer study (meaning we didn’t run the study), 97% of women agreed the concealer wore comfortably throughout the day and 95% agreed it felt weightless.
More Good News
Mineral Lock Technology powers this remarkable stick concealer with mineral pigments and plant-derived lipids that help the concealer glide on smoothly and bind to skin for lasting high performance.
The carton is recyclable. The stick itself may be recyclable too, depending on your local restrictions (it contains both plastic and metal, so be sure to check).
BAREPRO 16-Hour Full Coverage Concealer is available in 15 shades, which pair back to our BAREPRO Foundation Shades.