MAXIMIST™ Phyto-Fiber Volumizing Mascara
Cruelty-Free, Vegan, Paraben-Free, Gluten-Free, Talc-Free, Synthetic Fragrance-Free, SLS-Free, PEG-Free, Formulated Without Tree Nuts
What it is:
A volumizing mascara made with Orange Peel Fibers for instant maxed out volume. Infused with fortifying ingredients for visibly thicker lashes over time.
What it does:
- Plant-based brush with dual reservoirs builds maximum volume
- Upcycled Orange Peel Fibers adhere to lashes to help build instant volume
- Microalgae Complex fortifies and nourishes lashes for visibly thicker, denser lashes over time
- 93% saw extreme volume instantly*
- Up to 250% visibly thicker lashes in 8 weeks*
Why you'll love it:
- Packaging made with post-consumer recycled plastic
- All-day wear
- Gentle on eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers
- Easy to remove with any makeup remover, with no tugging or pulling
- Clean — synthetic fragrance-free and formulated without gluten, PEGs and more
- At bareMinerals, we have restricted over 2,500 ingredients, including the 1,400+ banned in the E.U.
*Based on clinical and consumer studies with 30 people. Results may vary.
HOW TO USE
1. Position the brush horizontally, with one of the reservoirs facing your lashes, as close to the root as possible.
2. Lift the brush from root to tip and twist for added definition.
3. Use the fuller side of the brush, layer as many coats as you’d like to build to your desired look.
Is this a tubing mascara? They are the only mascaras that do not transfer on my eyelids.Hello SnowBunny1, The Maximist Phyto-Fiber Volumizing Mascara is not a tubing mascara. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2022-04-11
Is this mascara waterproof?Hello JR32, Maximist Phyto-Fiber Volumizing Mascara is not waterproof; it's water-resistant. It can resist the penetration of water to some degree but not entirely. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2022-04-05
Does it wash off with soap and water?Hello Missy1004, Yes, Maximist Phyto-Fiber Volumizing Mascara can be removed using a facial cleanser and warm water. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2022-03-22
What color is the mascaraHello Terri068, Maximist Phyto-Fiber Volumizing Mascara is black. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2022-03-04
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 119ms
- questions, product