Endless Summer Bronzer
What it is:
Mineral-based matte powder bronzer gives an instant summer glow, blurs the look of pores, and builds a naturally sun-kissed look over time.
What it does:
- Provides buildable color with natural-looking warmth
- Mineral Blurring Microspheres instantly blur the appearance of pores and imperfections
- Gradual Glow Complex gives a lasting, sun-kissed look, even without makeup
- 84% agree it adds a healthy-looking glow to skin*
- 84% agree it applies evenly without looking streaky or patchy*
- 75% agree it does not emphasize fine lines and wrinkles*
Why you'll love it:
- Long-lasting, 8-hour wear
- Buildable color that mimics the appearance of naturally tanned skin
- Mineral Blurring Microspheres blur the appearance of pores and imperfections
- Gradual Glow Complex builds a naturally sun-kissed look over time
- Clean, talc-free bronzing powder
- Dermatologist tested
*Based on a 1-day US consumer study of 32 women.
HOW TO USE
Our Team Suggests:
For an all-over bronze look:
- Swirl the soft and fluffy SUPREME FINISHER BRUSH over ENDLESS SUMMER BRONZER and apply anywhere the sun naturally hits your face: your forehead, nose, the high points of cheeks, cupid's bow and chin.
- To transition your bronze look from the office to a night out, apply multiple layers and buff out any harsh lines with a large face brush.
- Apply with the SEAMLESS SHAPING & FINISH BRUSH, which has a narrow tip that's perfect for soft, blended makeup application with diffused edges.
Is the endless summer bronzer oil free?Hello Chrosyina, Endless Summer Bronzer is oil-free. Ingredients are listed on each product page.Date published: 2022-07-01
Is the “ENDLESS SUMMER BRONZER” safe during pregnancy? The ingredients look pretty clean, however I want to know more about what ingredient gives you the gradual glow. Thanks!Hello Kila, Consumer health and safety are bareMinerals' top priority. Therefore, our products undergo rigorous quality, health, and safety assessments, including ingredient reviews. However, we advise you to consult with your physician and confirm our products are safe for you to use during your pregnancy. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2022-01-27
Im looking for a bronzer not a blush that i already have. I have scars on my arms that are white but tan everywhere else. I want to blend white spots with tan. What should I use?
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 56ms
- questions, product