COMPLEXION RESCUE® Brightening Concealer SPF 25
For fair warm skin with a yellow hue
What it does:
- Clinically proven to reduce visible under eye puffiness after 2 weeks
- Conceals, brightens, depuffs and protects the under eye area for a fresh, wide-awake look
- Crease-resistant concealer won’t cake on skin
- Instantly brightens under eye area
- Lightweight formula applies with a no makeup look and feel
- Provides all-day wear
- Hydrates skin with Hyaluronic Acid
- Protects against the sun’s damaging effects with mineral-based SPF 25
- Increases skin’s hydration after 1 week*
- Improves the look of undereye puffiness after 2 weeks*
- 94% agreed it felt weightless on the skin**
- 85% agreed it diffuses the look of dark shadows**
- 85% agreed it instantly brightens the under eye area**
Why you'll love it:
- Inspired by our best-selling COMPLEXION RESCUE Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30
- Brightening hydrating concealer infused with caffeine complex to energize the under eye area
- De-puffing benefits over time
- Cacao Extract helps protect against blue light damage
- Ultra-light gel mousse texture
- Mineral-based sun protection
- Clean — synthetic fragrance-free and formulated without gluten, PEGs and more
- At bareMinerals, we have restricted over 2,500 ingredients, including the 1,400+ banned in the E.U.
*Based on a 1-week study of 33 people.
**Based on a 3-day consumer study of 33 people.
HOW TO USE
Our Team Suggests:
1. BOUNCE with your fingertips to distribute.
2. BLEND to smooth and brighten using your fingers or the Shade and Diffuse Brush.
3. PRESS with your fingertips to perfect and blur.
Should I use this after moisturizer and before foundation? What is the order that should be used?I did both and neither worked. This is such an disappointment product. Date published: 2022-09-23
I got this concealer and what ever I do it will not cover up my dark circles. (They're pretty dark.) Is it because this concealer is just too lightweight?Yes… it’s light coverage and very oily.Date published: 2022-09-23
Is this concealer waterproof?NoDate published: 2022-09-22
I am a bit confused on how to apply this. The How To Use section describes the product as a powder, but it doesn’t look like a powder in the picture. Is this a powder or liquid? How should it be applied? It’s not a powder. It’s a oily gel that cannot be build up. It becomes patchy when you try to build up. It’s light coverage. Date published: 2022-09-22
Is this a powder? In the how to apply section it is described as a powder, but the pictures make it look like a cream or liquid.Hello MagentasCat, Complexion Rescue Brightening Concealer SPF 25 is a light to medium buildable concealer with a gel mousse texture.Date published: 2022-09-20
I use the matte foundation shade fair ivory 02. What shade of the Complexion Rescue Brightening Concealer should I get?Hello BellaL, Based on your shade reference, we recommend Fair Vanilla in Complexion Rescue Brightening Concealer SPF 25 which is similar in depth and undertone.Date published: 2022-09-14
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 15ms
- questions, product