Loose Powder Concealer SPF 20
For fair neutral skin with a peach hue
Cruelty Free, Vegan, Paraben Free, Gluten Free, Talc Free, Synthetic Fragrance Free, PEG Free, Tree Nut Free, SLS FreeLearn More
What it is:
Made with just 5 mineral-based ingredients, this clean, vegan formula effortlessly conceals imperfections, redness and blemishes with a weightless, no-makeup feel.
What it does:
- Provides lightweight coverage with a natural-looking finish
- Protects the skin with broad spectrum SPF 20
- Clinically shown to reduce the appearance of pores over time*
- Clinically shown to reduce the appearance of oil instantly*
- 91% agreed skin felt comfortable while wearing this product**
- 92% agreed it felt breathable on skin**
*Based on a 4-week Canadian study of 40 people.
**Tinted: Based on an independent 1-week study of 114 people. Translucent: Based on an independent 1-week study of 56 people.
Why you'll love it:
- Formulated with just 5 natural mineral ingredients
- Available in 4 shades
- Mineral-based SPF 20 protects from UVA and UVB rays
- Clean —talc-free + formulated without parabens, formaldehyde, gluten, synthetic fragrance, PEGs and more
- At bareMinerals, we have restricted over 2,500 ingredients, including the 1,400+ banned in the E.U.
HOW TO USE
Our Team Suggests:
- Apply before foundation to conceal imperfections or after foundation for extra coverage.
- For first time use, remove the clear tab inside to toss away (sifter is now in the open position).
- Then, use the SWIRL, TAP, BUFF® method with the Max Coverage Concealer Brush.
- SWIRL a small amount of concealer in the cap until it disappears into the brush.
- TAP away any excess.
- BUFF onto your skin in circular motions. This activates the minerals and transforms them from a powder to a silky cream. Repeat until you’ve achieved the coverage you want.
- To stop the flow of product, always close the sifter prior to placing the jar lid back on.
- For continued use, open the jar lid and turn the sifter to the left until it clicks into open position
Which color should I purchase in this? I wear Fair ivory 2 in original powder. Hello SherryRocks, Our corresponding shade with a similar depth and undertone is Summer Bisque in the Loose Powder Concealer SPF 20.Date published: 2022-12-01
I wear fairly light. My skin undertones are more yellow-peachy rather than pink, and on the tan side. Would I be better with bisque or summer bisque?Hello Ez313, Our corresponding shade with a similar depth and undertone is Summer Bisque in the Loose Powder Concealer SPF 20.Date published: 2022-12-01
If I use bare minerals original concealer in fair 1W, what shade would I use in this concealer? thank you!Hello! Our corresponding shade with a similar depth and undertone is Summer Bisque in the Loose Powder Concealer SPF 20.Date published: 2022-11-21
If I wear barepro sateen5. What loose powder concealer would be best for me Hello Aly5555, Our corresponding shade with a similar depth and undertone is Bisque in the Loose Powder Concealer SPF 20.Date published: 2022-08-29
What foundation most closely matches bisque. I have attempted other foundations and have found with my red undertones and cool skin the bisque concealer has matched best for my foundation but am hoping given the cost I can fine suitable foundation colorHello Gator Country, We recommend the shade Fairly Medium 05 in the Original Loose Powder Foundation SPF 15, as it has a similar depth and undertone. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2022-05-24
I'm looking for something similar to a "red" concealer I used years ago - called, Skin Revival Treatment - NIGHT. #8H1- Light. What has replaced this?Hello Corey, While there is no direct replacement product at this time, we recommend our Skinlongevity Long Life Herb Night Treatment. A light-weight overnight gel moisturizer that strengthens, hydrates, protects, and smoothens the skin barrier throughout the night. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2022-04-05
Which brush works best for the loose powder concealer?Hello Lissa1, We recommend the Shade & Diffuse Eye Brush for a flawless concealer application. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2022-01-19
What size is the container?Hello Mollie60, Loose Powder Concealer SPF 20 is 2 g / 0.07 Oz. You can find this information on the product page to the right of the shade selection. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2022-01-14
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
- questions, product