Loose Powder Concealer SPF 20
For medium tan cool skin with a rosy hue
Cruelty Free, Vegan, Paraben Free, Gluten Free, Talc Free, Synthetic Fragrance Free, PEG Free, Tree Nut Free, SLS FreeLearn More
What it is:
Made with just 5 mineral-based ingredients, this clean, vegan formula effortlessly conceals imperfections, redness and blemishes with a weightless, no-makeup feel.
What it does:
- Provides lightweight coverage with a natural-looking finish
- Protects the skin with broad spectrum SPF 20
- Clinically shown to reduce the appearance of pores over time*
- Clinically shown to reduce the appearance of oil instantly*
- 91% agreed skin felt comfortable while wearing this product**
- 92% agreed it felt breathable on skin**
*Based on a 4-week Canadian study of 40 people.
**Tinted: Based on an independent 1-week study of 114 people. Translucent: Based on an independent 1-week study of 56 people.
Why you'll love it:
- Formulated with just 5 natural mineral ingredients
- Available in 4 shades
- Mineral-based SPF 20 protects from UVA and UVB rays
- Clean —talc-free + formulated without parabens, formaldehyde, gluten, synthetic fragrance, PEGs and more
- At bareMinerals, we have restricted over 2,500 ingredients, including the 1,400+ banned in the E.U.
HOW TO USE
Our Team Suggests:
- Apply before foundation to conceal imperfections or after foundation for extra coverage.
- For first time use, remove the clear tab inside to toss away (sifter is now in the open position).
- Then, use the SWIRL, TAP, BUFF® method with the Max Coverage Concealer Brush.
- SWIRL a small amount of concealer in the cap until it disappears into the brush.
- TAP away any excess.
- BUFF onto your skin in circular motions. This activates the minerals and transforms them from a powder to a silky cream. Repeat until you’ve achieved the coverage you want.
- To stop the flow of product, always close the sifter prior to placing the jar lid back on.
- For continued use, open the jar lid and turn the sifter to the left until it clicks into open position
CLICK AN INGREDIENT FOR MORE INFO
I use the summer bisque colour. Which one should I replace it with?Hello IMJens, The shade Summer Bisque will be restocked and currently, we do not have a restock date. Since we do not offer a comparable shade, if you would like to be notified when it is re-stocked, you can sign up for an email update, by entering your email address where it says "Notify Me" on the product page. Thank you and we appreciate your patience while we restock your favorite item.Date published: 2023-03-25
I was using the warmth concealer but it is no longer available. What color replaced it?Hello Lauriemag, Warmth is an All-Over Face Color Bronzer. Here is the link: https://www.bareminerals.com/makeup/face/bronzer/warmth-all-over-face-color-bronzer/US41550466301.htmlDate published: 2023-03-17
I wear bare minerals complexion rescue tinted moisturizer in natural 05. I use the liquid concealer but it doesn’t cover my sun spots. Would this concealer work well with my foundation? If not what do you recommend using?Hello Albell80, Loose Powder Concealer SPF 20 can be paired with Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer for additional coverage. We recommend the shade Summer Bisque.Date published: 2023-03-17
Which color should I purchase in this? I wear Fair ivory 2 in original powder. Hello SherryRocks, Our corresponding shade with a similar depth and undertone is Summer Bisque in the Loose Powder Concealer SPF 20.Date published: 2022-12-01
I wear fairly light. My skin undertones are more yellow-peachy rather than pink, and on the tan side. Would I be better with bisque or summer bisque?Hello Ez313, Our corresponding shade with a similar depth and undertone is Summer Bisque in the Loose Powder Concealer SPF 20.Date published: 2022-12-01
If I use bare minerals original concealer in fair 1W, what shade would I use in this concealer? thank you!Hello! Our corresponding shade with a similar depth and undertone is Summer Bisque in the Loose Powder Concealer SPF 20.Date published: 2022-11-21
If I wear barepro sateen5. What loose powder concealer would be best for me Hello Aly5555, Our corresponding shade with a similar depth and undertone is Bisque in the Loose Powder Concealer SPF 20.Date published: 2022-08-29
What foundation most closely matches bisque. I have attempted other foundations and have found with my red undertones and cool skin the bisque concealer has matched best for my foundation but am hoping given the cost I can fine suitable foundation colorHello Gator Country, We recommend the shade Fairly Medium 05 in the Original Loose Powder Foundation SPF 15, as it has a similar depth and undertone. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2022-05-24
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
- questions, product