ORIGINAL LIQUID MINERAL CONCEALER
Cruelty Free, Vegan, Paraben Free, Gluten Free, Talc Free, Synthetic Fragrance Free, PEG Free, Tree Nut Free, SLS FreeLearn More
What it is:
A skin-smoothing concealer made with 90% naturally derived ingredients that visibly brightens dark circles and reduces thelook of fine lines.
What it does:
- Provides medium buildable coverage
- Visibly brightens dark circles
- Reduces the look of fine lines
- Delivers crease-resistant, all-day wear with a luminous finish
- Has a lightweight, creamy feel
- 100% agreed it instantly concealed the appearance of skin imperfections*
- 100% agreed it felt lightweight on the skin*
- 90% agreed it instantly brightens the under eyearea*
- 83% agreed it left the under eye area looking smoother over time**
*Based on a 1-week independent U.S. consumer study of 31 people.
**Based on a 1-week independent Canadian consumer study of 30 people.
Why you'll love it:
- Available in 17 shades that flatter every skin type and tone
- Clean —talc-free+ free of silicone, gluten, synthetic fragrance and more
- All bareMinerals products are 100% cruelty-free + free of parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, chemical sunscreens, triclosan, triclocarban, propylene glycol, mineral oil, coal tar and microbeads.
- At bareMinerals, we have restricted over 2,500ingredients, including the 1,400+ banned in the E.U.
HOW TO USE
Our Team Suggests:
How to conceal dark circles:
- Choose a concealer shade 1-2 shades lighter than your skin tone.
- Apply three dots of concealer to the under eye area using the doe-foot applicator, then blend outward with fingers or the Max Coverage Concealer Brush.
- Build as needed for fuller coverage.
How to correct blemishes and imperfections:
- Choose the concealer shade that matches your skin tone.
- Apply directly onto imperfections with the applicator, then blend with your ring finger or the Max Coverage Concealer Brush.
PRO TIP: If using liquid foundation, apply ORIGINAL Liquid Mineral Concealer after your foundation. If using powder foundation, apply ORIGINAL Liquid Mineral Concealer before your foundation.
I use bareskin complete coverage serum concealer in shade Light 78468 and would like to replace it with the same shade - what is the closest to that one?Hello Rahl, BareSkin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer has been retired. The most comparable product we offer is Original Liquid Mineral Concealer in the shade Light 2C.Date published: 2022-08-02
Hi! I currently am wearing the original loose powder foundation in the shade golden ivory. And I want to get the concealer for concealing redness and blemishes. What shade would I need? Hello Kkmflo, Our corresponding shade with a similar depth and undertone is Light 2N in the Original Liquid Mineral Concealer.Date published: 2022-07-14
I use the bareskin serum concealer in fair and the complexion rescue in opal, which of these would be my best match?Hello Megjaws, Our corresponding shade with a similar depth and undertone is Fair 1C in the Original Liquid Mineral Concealer.Date published: 2022-06-22
I need a replacement for your Bareskin complete coverage concealer in Golden Medium. What do you suggest? Thank youHello Melmeek, BareSkin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer has been discontinued and the shade Medium Golden is no longer available for purchase. The most comparable product we offer is Original Liquid Mineral Concealer in the shade Medium Tan 3.5C.Date published: 2022-06-21
I use Fairly Medium 05 Original Foundation. What color Original Liquid Mineral Concealer would I use?Hello Grandma Suzy, Our corresponding shade with a similar depth and undertone is Fair 1C in the Original Liquid Mineral Concealer. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2022-06-09
I have BARESKIN concealer in Medium 78460 and would like to get a shade or two lighter. Could you recommend a shade in the original liquid concealer?Hello Based on your shade reference, we recommend the shades Fair1N or Fair 1C.Date published: 2022-05-28
I have the Bareskin Médium Golden and would like to know the corresponding color in the new shade names. Hello NatashaOL, The most comparable shade we offer is Medium Tan 3.5C in the Original Liquid Mineral Concealer. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2022-04-23
I use Natural 05 Complextion Rescue Tinted moisturizer and Medium beige foundation. What shade concealer for dark circles woukd you recommend?Hello Simon, Our corresponding shade with a similar depth and undertone is Light/Medium 2.5N in the Original Liquid Mineral Concealer. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2022-04-05
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 128ms
- questions, product