BAREPRO 16HR Skin-Perfecting Powder Foundation
For very light warm skin with a yellow hue
What it is:
A sweat, humidity and transfer-resistant natural matte foundation that provides 16 hours of breathable full coverage —while visibly evening skin tone and texture over time.
What it does:
- Provides 16-hour full coverage
- Visibly evens skin tone and texture over time
- Absorbs oil and controls shine for 24 hours
- Skin tone looks more even in just 2 weeks*
- Skin texture is visibly smoother in just 4 weeks*
- Provides 24-hour oil and shine control
- 94% said it immediately reduces the appearance of oil^
- 91% said it feels comfortable throughout the day^
- 90% said it evens out skin tone^
Why you'll love it:
- New pressed powder foundation is talc-free and visibly improves skin over time
- Can be applied wet or dry
- Non-drying and non-caking formula
- Includes an application sponge for on-the-go use
- 16-hour longwear
- Clean — talc-free + formulated without parabens, formaldehyde, synthetic fragrance, gluten and more
- At bareMinerals, we have restricted over 2,500 ingredients, including the 1,400+ banned in the E.U.
- New Beauty 2022 Awards – Best Powder Foundation
- 2022 EBONY Beauty Award Winner: Best Powder Foundation
*Based on a 4-week clinical study of 47 people.
^Based on a consumer study of 105 people.
HOW TO USE
Our Team Suggests:
Use wet or dry.
FOR A DRY APPLICATION
Apply this formula dry with the included sponge or the Luxe Performance Brush (sold separately). This application is ideal for balanced, combination or oily skin, or for on-the-go use.
- Press the sponge or brush onto the powder.
- Sweep the product across your face, starting where you want the most coverage and blending outward in long strokes.
FOR A WET APPLICATION
If you have dry skin, use a damp sponge or brush to get the creamiest application. Pro tip when using wet: Allow 30 seconds for the powder to dry down to its natural matte finish & shade before setting or applying additional makeup as the shade may appear richer & more vibrant when applied wet.
How to Wet the Sponge or Brush
- Soak the sponge under cool water until it expands.
- Squeeze out any excess waterin a towel so the sponge is damp, not soaked.
- Dip the brush head into cool water (avoid soaking the barrel of the brush).
- Squeeze out any excess water in a towel so the brush is damp, not soaked.
CLICK AN INGREDIENT FOR MORE INFO
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
- questions, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';