FREE GIFT WITH $50 PURCHASE
FREE GIFT WITH $50 PURCHASE
ENDLESS GLOW Highlighter
What it is:
A vegan, talc-free powder highlighter that gives your complexion a long-lasting, lit-from-within glow — while blurring the look of pores and imperfections.
What it does:
- Clean glitter-free formula delivers natural-looking luminosity
- Creamy powder formula applies effortlessly and won’t crease, cake or crack on your skin
- Blurs the look of pores and imperfections
- Instantly minimizes the appearance of pores*
- 100% agree it provides a smooth and even glow*
- 97% agree it doesn't crease, crack or cake*
Why you'll love it:
- Long-lasting, 8-hour wear
- Clean — talc-free + formulated without parabens, formaldehyde, gluten, synthetic fragrance, PEGs and more
- At bareMinerals, we have restricted over 2,500 ingredients, including the 1,400+ banned in the E.U.
*Based on a 2-week consumer study of 32 people.
HOW TO USE
Our Team Suggests:
Use the Diffused Highlight Brush to build a sheer, natural-looking glow.
- Lightly swirl the brush over ENDLESS Glow Highlighter, tap to remove excess, and dust onto the high points of your face.
- For a more intense glow, apply multiple layers.
Hello-- I wear Bamboo (5.5) in Complexion Rescue. Which highlighter color do you recommend ?Hello baremineralsfan25, The Endless Glow Highlighter is available in 4 universally flattering shades. We recommend the shade the most universal highlight shade Free.Date published: 2022-10-26
Hi! Can the shade “Fierce” work for light skin tones? Hello Romi, The shade Fierce is a Bronze-Gold shade, which all complexions can wear. We recommend looking at the photos of our models on the product page for reference.Date published: 2022-09-01
I usually wear Barepro powder in Cool Beige or complexion rescue in natural. Which highlighter color would look best for me. I am in my 40’s and go fo a natural look. Hello MichMom, We recommend the shade Zen in the Endless Glow Highlighter to complement your complexion. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2021-12-08
I used invisible glow powder highlighter in the shade medium. Which color would be the closest match to that?Hello Pam413, We recommend the shade Free in the Endless Glow Highlighter as a comparable shade. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2021-11-30
Is Endless Glow Highlighter used in addition to blush or alone?Hello mommabear17, The Endless Glow Highlighter can be worn alone for a natural glow, or you may pair it with your blush for a pop of color. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2021-11-30
What color do I get? I HATE orange/peach colors.Hello, Furruspur We recommend our Endless Glow Highlighter in the shade Free for a universally flattering shade with golden highlights -Jessica Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2021-04-20
I wear Golden Beige 13 loose powder and would like to know what shade of Endless Glow Highlighter would work for me. Thanks Hi Rach86, We think you'll love wearing Endless Glow Highlighter in Free!Date published: 2020-06-12
Hi, I have medium brown skin. I wear Complexion rescue spice 08, what color would you recommend for this highlighter? Hi Miesh, We suggest trying our Endless Glow Highlighter in Fierce.Date published: 2020-03-23
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 20ms
- questions, product