FREE GIFT WITH $50 PURCHASE
FREE GIFT WITH $50 PURCHASE
BLEMISH RESCUE™ Anti-Redness Mattifying Primer
Size: 30ml/ 1 fl. Oz
Paraben Free, Cruelty Free, Vegan, Gluten Free, Synthetic Fragrance Free, Talc Free, SLS FreeLearn More
What it is:
A calmingveganface primer that mattifies, smooths and hydrates. Thesubtle green tint neutralizes visible redness for balanced, healthier-looking skin.
What it does:
- Calms and nourishes skin
- Mattifies skin and purifies pores
- Optimizes skin’s defenses against bacteria
- Clinically shown to maintain skin’s essential moisture over time
- Neutralizes the look of skin redness
- Primes skin for more even makeup application
- Clinically shown to mattify skin both instantly and over time*
- Instantly corrects redness**-100% of people showed an instant improvement in skin's hydration*
- 100% saw improvement in oil control,both immediately and over time*
- 94% felt it smoothed the appearance of rough dry patches**
*Based on a 4-week clinical study of 33 people.
**Based on a 6-week consumer perception study of 34 people.
Why you'll love it:
- Suitable for all skin types, including acne-prone skin
- Clean —sulfate-free + formulated without sulfates, talc, gluten and more
- At bareMinerals, we have restricted over 2,500 ingredients, including the 1,400+ banned in the E.U.
HOW TO USE
Our Team Suggests:
- Apply a pearl-sized amount all over your face prior to foundation application.
- Using your index and middle fingers, press and roll primer onto any areas where you see redness, enlarged pores, bumps or flakiness.
- Repeat until your skin’s texture looks more even, then smooth the remaining product over any unprimed areas of your face.
Concerning the anti-blemish mattifying primer, I notice that dimethicone is the 3rd ingredient listed, a silicone based ingredient which can trap bacteria in the skin and cause acne. How is this product still non comedogenic if it contains dimethicone?Hi vannanicole, Dimethicone is a common ingredient used in cosmetics and other personal care products; it functions generally as a skin conditioning agent. Chamomile and arnica calm and nourish skin, while a blemish-busting mineral blend of zinc, sulfur and Kaolin clay work together to mattify skin and purify pores, and Phytosphingosine optimizes skin’s defenses against bacteria. For the best results, we recommend starting with clean bareMinerals skincare designed for sensitive and acne prone skin. Cleanse with BLEMISH REMEDY Gelée Cleanser and spot treat with BLEMISH REMEDY Serum before applying an oil-free moisturizer like TRUE OASIS Replenishing Cream. Follow with bareMinerals BLEMISH RESCUE Primer and Skin-Clearing Loose Powder Foundation.Date published: 2019-03-06
I’m an older women that has redness and large pores. Which I want to cover up! Which primer is best for me?Hi Pc4ny, bareMinerals has many primers that can work for you and all will provide your skin with a great canvas to apply your makeup. We think you may especially like these: - BLEMISH RESCUE Anti-Redness Mattifying Primer is great for neutralizing the look of redness - Complexion Rescue Defense Radiant Protective Veil helps protect against damaging effects of blue light and mineral SPF 30 protects against sun damage, for optimal indoor and outdoor protection. - Prime Time BB Primer Cream Daily Defense BB cream perfects, protects and primes your face in one step, reducing the appearance of enlarged pores.Date published: 2019-02-20
Is this non-comedogenic?Hello Lindsay926, Please contact Customer Service directly for further assistance. We are not seeing through your question what item you are referring to. We are happy to help.Date published: 2021-09-08
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 154ms
- questions, product