Prime Time® BB Primer Cream Daily Defense
Paraben Free, Cruelty Free, Vegan, Gluten Free, Talc Free, SLS Free, Synthetic Fragrance Free, Tree Nut FreeLearn More
What it is:
This vegan primer perfects and protects in one step. With a hint of skin-improving coverage, it visibly reduces enlarged pores, discoloration and uneven skin tone.
What it does:
- Silky formula primes, perfects and protects
- Universally flattering skin tint works across a range of skin tones
- Visibly reduces enlarged pores, discoloration and uneven skin tone
- Helps diffuse the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Soothing formula combats flaky dryness and excess oil
- Provides broad spectrum mineral-based SPF 30 sun protection
Why you'll love it:
- Contains antioxidants to help defend against environmental stressors
- Can be worn alone or used as a primer under makeup to help extend wear
- Clean — synthetic fragrance-free + formulated without gluten, tree nuts and more
- At bareMinerals, we have restricted over 2,500 ingredients, including the 1,400+ banned in the E.U.
HOW TO USE
Our Team Suggests:
- Begin with a clean, dry face.
- Apply one pump to your fingertips and rub them together briefly, then spread primer evenly onto your face and neck.
- If using the primer alone, repeat as needed during continuous sun exposure.
- If applying foundation, wait for the primer to absorb into your skin and apply foundation as usual.
If wearing this alone should you finish it with a powderHello Ellie1108, You may wear Prime Time BB Primer Cream Daily Defense alone or set it with a powder for a more mattified finish. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2022-03-29
Is there a lighter, more cool toned option? I used to buy this in 'fair' and it was perfect for my summer colour, and manageable with my winter pale. The last time I ran out, I noticed that the only options were 'light' and 'medium'Hi KymBee, We currently carry our Prime Time BB Primer Cream Daily Defense in only Light and Medium, however you may like our Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream which provides hydrating skincare benefits with sheer, buildable coverage and SPF. You can find this here: https://www.bareminerals.com/makeup/face/foundation/complexion-rescue-tinted-moisturizer---hydrating-gel-cream-broad-spectrum-spf-30/US74281.html?rrec=trueDate published: 2021-01-29
How long can this product be safe to use after opening, or how could we know the expiry date? Thanks!HI nekomanma, We suggest using this within 1 year of opening for best results.Date published: 2020-09-25
I use Silk Barepro performance wear powder foundation. Shall I buy the light or the medium primer?Hi JuliannaM, We think you should try shade Medium.Date published: 2020-09-04
Is the bb prime time daily defence non comedogenic?Hi anniekins, This product doesn't have a non-comedogenic claim.Date published: 2020-08-24
Is this product waterproof? Can I wear it swimming, and still be protected?Hi melybell30, We suggest reapplying your sunscreen every 2 hours or after exposure to water when exposed to sun for a duration of time.Date published: 2020-07-15
What happened to the fair shade you use to make? That’s the only shade that works for the women in my family. We’ve been trying to find it for months! Please don’t tell us you quit making it! We don’t want to switch to someone else.... HELP!!! Hi K1mberdawn, We are so glad that you are a loyal fan of that shade and although it is no longer part of our permanent collection, we offer a wide array of primers that may meet your needs and which you can find here: https://www.bareminerals.com/makeup/face/primer/Date published: 2021-01-29
Are there any lighter colors than light? I just got my box today. And the light color is still way to dark for me. I loved the colors you used to have. They made a fair shade that worked wonders for all the women in my family but for some reason they quit making it. Date published: 2020-07-13
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 132ms
- questions, product