4 Easy, Essential Concealer Techniques
How to Cover Dark Circles
1. Using the shade designed for your skin tone, glide BAREPRO® Concealer under the eyes, starting from the inner corner and moving outward.
2. Gently blend in using ring finger and finish by blending with a small, diffusing brush such as the Shade & Diffuse Eye Brush.
How to Cover Blemishes, Uneven Skin Tone or Uneven Skin Texture
1. Using the shade designed for your skin tone, apply concealer directly from tube.
2. Pat in gently with ring finger.
3. For fuller coverage, blend out with a small, flat brush such as the Max Coverage Concealer Brush. Read more
How to Brighten Dull or Sallow Skin
1. Using the shade designed for your skin tone, or one shade lighter, focus on the center planes of the face to accentuate and add brightness. Applying to the forehead, cheeks, bridge of nose and chin will help to counteract dullness.
How to Contour and Highlight
1. Select two shades of concealer, one that is 2-3 intensities deeper and one that is 2-3 intensities lighter than your skin tone, depending on your desired level of contrast.
2. Apply the deeper shade in the hollow of the cheeks to sculpt and define cheekbones and along the sides of the forehead near the hairline to visually shorten the forehead. Read more
15 True-to-You Shades
Pairs Perfectly with BAREPRO® Foundations.
Click to find your shades.