Blemish Rescue™ Skin-Clearing Loose Powder Foundation
Foundation for Acne Prone Skin
A full-coverage loose mineral foundation with salicylic acid that is clinically shown to clear acne in as little as 3 weeks.* Read more
What it is:
Paraben Free, Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Talc Free, SLS Free, Synthetic Fragrance Free, PEG Free, Tree Nut FreeLearn More
What it is:
This one-of-a-kind loose powder foundation resolves current breakouts and prevents future ones while maintaining skin's essential moisture, making it the perfect match for adult acne.
What it does:
- Provides breathable, buildable full coverage
- Calms, clears and covers acne and imperfections
- Mattifies skin and purifies pores
In an independent consumer test:
- Clinically shown to clear acne in as little as 3 weeks*
- 90% of participants saw improvement in their acne after 6 weeks*
- 96% showed an improvement in skin texture immediately after application**
- 100% showed improvement in skin's hydration**
*Based on a week clinical study of 30 women
**Based on a 4 week clinical study of 28 women
Why you'll love it:
- Non-comedogenic: won’t clog pores or contribute to breakouts
- Dermatologist tested
- Formulated for all skin types, including oily and acne prone skin
- Free of parabens, sulfates, fragrances, talc and gluten
- Contains 0.5% salicylic acid and hyaluronic acid
- Contains phytosphingosine, which optimizes skin’s defenses against bacteria
Our team suggests:
Our Team Suggests:
- Swirl a small amount of foundation powder in the cap until it disappears into the brush.
- Lightly tap away excess powder.
- Buff into the skin in a circular motion, starting on the outside of your face and moving inward.
For maximum acne coverage:
- Prior to applying loose powder foundation, spot apply BAREPRO® 16-Hour Full Coverage Concealer to areas that need more coverage.
- After applying concealer and foundation, use a flat brush, such as the Maximum Coverage Concealer brush, to concentrate additional foundation powder on problem areas.