SMOOTHNESS Bare Haven Soft Moisturizer
Size: 1.7oz / 50g
Cruelty Free, Vegan, Talc Free, Synthetic Fragrance Free, PEG Free, SLS FreeLearn More
What it is:
This nourishing vegan face moisturizer — powered by hydrating botanicals — replenishes skin's essential moisture reserves while improving skin’s texture.
What it does:
- Increases skin’s moisture levels immediately and throughout the day
- Helps to improve texture
- Promotes soft, smooth, supple-looking skin
- Clinically shown to immediately increase skin hydration levels by more than 191%**
- 100% agreed their skin looked and felt soft*
- 92% agreed it created exceptionally smooth skin*
*Based on a 4-week independent consumer study of 107 people.
**Based on a 4-week independent clinical study of 38 people.
Why you'll love it:
- Designed for all skin types
- Ideal for morning and evening use
- Clean — formulated without parabens, formaldehyde, SLS, synthetic fragrance, PEGs and more.
- At bareMinerals, we have restricted over 2,500 ingredients, including the 1,400+ banned in the E.U.
HOW TO USE
Our Team Suggests:
- After cleansing, apply moisturizer to your face and neck.
- Use daily, morning and night.
Looking for your perfect skincare routine? Create a custom bareBlend — tailored to your skin's unique needs. Take the quiz.
What would the best moisturizer be for me? I feel like I have sensitive skin and break out very easily. My face produces oils pretty well, but I still apply moisturizer daily otherwise it feels too dry to me. Thank you.Hello pbratz, Depending on your skin's needs, we recommend either our TRUE OASIS™ OIL-FREE REPLENISHING GEL CREAM or SMART COMBINATION® SMOOTHING LIGHTWEIGHT EMULSION. Please see details here where you can click into either for more information: http://www.bareminerals.com/skincare/moisturizers/.Date published: 2019-03-10
SPF Values for this product?Are there any SPF values on this product?No SPF sadly, but SPF tends to really lighten the skin in application and photographs so..kinda happy for thatDate published: 2016-12-11
Is this light enough to wear under foundation?I use both the bareSkin foundation and the loose mineral foundation. I've noticed that I'm starting to have some dry, flaky skin in the morning which is more prominent when I use the bareSkin. Is this moisturizing light enough to wear underneath both types of foundation? My makeup has to last a 12 hour day, so I want something that will lightly moisturize and not look greasy toward the end of the day.For me, this appeared greasy under makeup. I have normal/sensitive skin and wouldn't recommend.Date published: 2016-07-03
Is this moisturizer good for rosacea?I went to a Bare Minerals store and had moisturizer applied before the make-up, and I forgot to get the name of the moisturizer for future purpose.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 248ms
- questions, product