SKINLONGEVITY™ Long Life Herb Serum 30 ml
Size: 30 ml/1 fl.oz
What it is:
Powered by mineral-rich Long Life Herb, this vegan niacinamide serum dramatically improves visible signs of aging, and is clinically shown to strengthen skin’s barrier to help resist damage.
What it does:
- Strengthens skin’s barrier to better resist daily damage
- Dramatically improves key visible signs of aging
- Reduces visible fine lines, improves texture and boosts radiance
- Clinically shown to strengthen skin’s barrier by 45%*
- Clinical improvement in skin’s texture +75%*
- Clinical improvement in radiance +22%*
- Clinical reduction in fine lines -28%*
Why you'll love it:
- Powered by Long Life Herb, a unique, skin-strengthening superfood with more vitamins and minerals than spinach or kale
- Infused with Niacinamide, which helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, for smoother-looking skin
- Helps skin resist damaging environmental aggressors and stress
- For all ages, skin types and tones
- Clean — SLS-free + formulated without parabens, formaldehyde, synthetic fragrance, gluten and more
- At bareMinerals, we have restricted the use of over 2,500 ingredients including the 1,400+ banned in the E.U.
- Glamour Beauty Awards – Best Anti-Aging Serum, Clean Beauty (2021)
*Based on a clinical study of 29 people after 4 weeks.
HOW TO USE
Our Team Suggests:
- Apply 2 pumps of serum to your face and neck after cleansing.
- Use twice daily, AM and PM.
Looking for your perfect skincare routine? Create a custom bareBlend — tailored to your skin's unique needs. Take the quiz.
DO GOOD FOR THE PLANET
- To recycle the glass bottle, simply remove the aluminum pump and cap
Hi, I was wondering is this serum non comedogenic? I see most products list that that are non comedogenic but didn’t see it listed for this one. Also in regards to SPF which would you apply first? Hello LizzyD28, Yes, this item is non-comedogenic, we recommend applying this serum after your sunscreen.Date published: 2022-05-16
How would you differentiate when to use SKINLONGEVITY™ LONG LIFE HERB SERUM 50 ML vs AGELESS PHYTO-RETINOL FACE CREAM? When would use one vs. the other?Hello nik6970, Skinlongevity Long Life Herb Serum is a multivitamin serum that helps the products you layer on top penetrate the skin deeper, allowing for the best results. Ageless Phyto-Retinol Face Cream is an anti-aging facial moisturizer. We recommend applying it after your serum. We recommend layering your skincare in this order (AM&PM): Step 1: Cleanser Step 2: Apply serum Step 3: Apply moisturizer Step 4: Apply neck cream Step 5: Apply eye cream -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2022-09-05
I have been using Skinlongevity Vital power infusion. I have also, used Skinlongevity long life herb serum. What is the difference?Hello Anonymous, Skinlongevity Vital Power Infusion was reformulated and renamed to Skinlongevity Long Life Herb Serum. In the reformulation process, we boosted the amount of Long-Life Herb and now includes Niacinamide to help strengthen skin a boost the results that you enjoyed from our old formulation. The texture is just slightly thinner but more effective in its results. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2022-03-10
I have to Rosacea, what would be best to use that also has sunscreen in itHello Treva, We recommend our Complexion Rescue Defense Radiant Protective Veil SPF 30, a lightweight indoor-outdoor lotion with SPF 30, clinically shown to hydrate and protect skin against pollution and damaging effects of blue light. Suitable for all skin types. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2021-12-30
Does this product expire? It's a large bottle. How long does it last if it's unopened? How long does it last once opened?Hello JaSu, Our products have a 2-year shelf life unopened. Opened products have one year before needing to be replaced. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2021-12-23
If I use the Skin Longgivity Serum do I then need a primer? Also, to set my foundation I am using the loose powder, should I be using the solid in the compact? I am 72Hello Gincu, Skinlongevity Long Life Herb Serum offers skincare benefits, while a foundation primer creates a smooth canvas for makeup application and extends foundation wear while helping to reduce skin texture. We recommend using them in conjunction with one another. You may set your foundation with either a loose or pressed powder. The loose powder will apply more naturally, and the compact will provide more coverage. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2022-01-30
I currently use SkinLongevity Vital Power Infusion, then Brilliant Future Age Defense Renew Serum, then the Pureness Soothing Light Moisturizer twice a day. I see that the first two have been discontinued. What can I now use to substitute?Hello FLfan, Skinlongevity Vital Power Infusion was reformulated and renamed to Skinlongevity Long Life Herb Serum, which we recommend using in place of your other two serums. You may use the Skinlongevity Long Life Herb Serum morning and night, followed by your moisturizer. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2021-11-27
Hi, can this serum be used in the under-eye area and/or the under eyebrow area?Hello Connie712, The skin around our eyes is thinner than the rest of our face, and it absorbs products differently. Therefore, we recommend using an eye cream for the eye area and Skinlongevity Long Life Herb Serum on the rest of your face for best results. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2021-12-07
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 262ms
- questions, product