Well-Rested® Under Eye Brightener SPF 20
Size: 2 g / 0.07 Oz.
Cruelty Free, Vegan, Paraben Free, Gluten Free, Talc Free, Synthetic Fragrance Free, PEG Free, Tree Nut Free, SLS FreeLearn More
What it is:
This vegan under eye brightener makes you look well-rested —even if you’re not. Visibly reduces the look of dark circles and protects with mineral-based SPF 20.
What it does:
- Instantly brightens the look of dark circles
- Diminishes the appearance of puffiness and fatigue
- Protects with broad spectrum SPF 20
- Provides a natural-looking, luminous finish
Why you'll love it:
- Instantly gives a wide-awake look
- Mineral-based SPF 20 defends against UVA and UVB rays
- Clean —talc-free + formulated without parabens, formaldehyde, gluten, synthetic fragrance, PEGs and more
- At bareMinerals, we have restricted over 2,500 ingredients, including the 1,400+ banned in the E.U.
HOW TO USE
Our Team Suggests:
- Pair with the Max Coverage Concealer Brush (not included).
- For first-time use, remove the clear tab inside (to ensure the sifter is in the open position).
- SWIRL a small amount of concealer in the cap until it disappears into the brush.
- TAP away any excess.
- Gently BUFF around the eye area in circular motions. This activates the minerals and transforms them from a powder to a silky cream. Repeat until you’ve achieved the coverage you want.
- To stop the flow of product, always close the sifter prior to placing the jar lid back on.
- For continued use, open the jar lid and turn the sifter to the left until it clicks into open position.
- Can be applied before any bareMinerals eyeshadow, used alone or on bare skin.
- Can be used as an under eye concealer before or after applying foundation.
Is there any shimmer in this? Is it matte?Hello AROSE21, Well-Rested Under Eye Brightener SPF 20 has a matte finish. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2021-08-03
What is the best type of brush to use with the Bare Minerals Well Rested SPF 20 eye brightenerHi Nicol, We suggest applying our Well-Rested Under Eye Brightener SPF 20 with our Blurring Buffer Brush or the Max Coverage Concealer Brush, both of which you can find here: https://www.bareminerals.com/makeup/makeup-brushes/all-brushes/Date published: 2022-03-31
Please post a video how to apply this? When a cosmetics representative applied on me it didn't get caky but when apply it does. I know I'm doing something wrong.Hi Carol SCA, Thank you for sharing that feedback; We will share it internally for future consideration. We suggest staring your makeup application with your favorite bareMinerals primer, then gently buffing this product around the eye area, layering until your desired look is achieved. We recommend applying it before your favorite bareMinerals eyeshadow, used alone on bare skin or used as an under eye concealer before or after applying foundation.Date published: 2022-06-15
What has happened to your eye brow powder. I have used it for years and can no longer find it.Hi JudiG, Although we no longer carry brow powder we have a great array of brow products that you can find here: https://www.bareminerals.com/makeup/eyes/brow/Date published: 2020-09-10
What happened to Stroke of Light? That was the BEST concealer. It combined concealer AND the eye brightener. It was liquid and the whole reason I started using BareMinerals was because I needed a brightener that wasn’t powder or thickHi Latineyes2, Thank you for your loyalty to our Stroke of Light Under Eye Concealer all these years! Although this product is no longer part of our family, we think you may like our bareSkin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer as an alternative: https://www.bareminerals.com/makeup/face/concealer/bareskin-complete-coverage-serum-concealer/US78493.htmlDate published: 2020-01-06
Is this ok to wear over complexion rescue gel And/ or foundation stick or would a different concealer work better? I have dark circles and puffiness as well as some redness all over my face. Hi Mina06, We love this concealer under or over foundation (you can layer our foundations for desired coverage) to help conceal under eye discoloration and provide some brightness to the eye area! You can find our wide array of concealers here: https://www.bareminerals.com/makeup/face/concealer/Date published: 2022-03-31
Is this universal for all skin colors?Hi Nicole503, Yes, our Well-Rested Under Eye Brightener SPF 20 is universal and ideal for all skin tones!Date published: 2022-03-31
What happen to the Well rested that was liquid and came in a container like lipstick and you would turn it & the liquid would come up & on to a brush in the container ? I loved that one ,Powder not good ! Got it at Macys,Ultra ,can't find it now ??Hi Blondiec18, You may be looking for our Well-Rested Face and Eye Brightener which is currently on sale while supplies last and you can find it here: https://www.bareminerals.com/well-rested-face-and-eye-brightener/US59906.htmlDate published: 2021-03-27
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 150ms
- questions, product