Loose Powder Blush
Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Gluten Free, Talc Free, Synthetic Fragrance Free, PEG Free, Tree Nut Free, SLS FreeLearn More
What it is:
Made with 100% loose minerals, this lightweight powder blush blends effortlessly into skin for fresh, vibrant, healthy-looking color.
What it does:
- Creates a soft, radiant glow
- Provides buildable coverage with a naturally luminous finish
Why you'll love it:
- Formulated without any unnecessary additives, binders, fillers or talc
- Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Clean —talc-free + formulated without parabens, formaldehyde, gluten, synthetic fragrance, PEGs and more
- At bareMinerals, we have restricted over 2,500 ingredients, including the 1,400+ banned in the E.U.
HOW TO USE
Our Team Suggests:
- For first-time use, remove the clear tab inside the jar and dispose of it (sifter is now in open position).
- Dispense a small amount of powder inside the lid, and SWIRL in the cap until it disappears into the brush.
- TAP away any excess.
- BUFF onto your skin in circular motions. This activates the minerals and transforms them from a powder to a silky cream.
- Pairs perfectly with the Blooming Blush Brush or Dual Finish Blush & Contour Brush.
- Repeat until you’ve achieved the coverage you want.
- To stop the flow of product, always close the sifter prior to replacing the lid.
- For continued use, open jar lid and turn sifter to the left until it clicks into open position. Turn sifter to the right to close.
what would be the closest color to sweet peach radiance?Hello chill12, While there is no direct replacement product at this time, we recommend the shade Pure Radiance. https://www.bareminerals.com/offers/sale/pure-radiance/US51846.htmlDate published: 2023-02-09
What blush is replacing Golden Gate blush Hello Sharon g, While there is no direct replacement product at this time, you may enjoy our Gen Nude Powder Blush in the shade On The Mauve, as it has a similar undertone.Date published: 2023-01-03
What blush color is most similar to I’m Amused Rouge? Thank you!Hello JoeG, We recommend our Gen Nude Powder Blush in the shade Call My Blush or On The Mauve.Date published: 2022-12-28
I've been using "True" blush. Now I can't not find that blush color. If you discontinued that color please tell me the closest color to that now. Thank youHello JAnne1010, True All-Over Face Color has been retired and is no longer available for purchase. The most comparable shade we offer is Rose Radiance or Hint in the Loose Powder Blush collection.Date published: 2022-08-27
I use golden gate blush. As this is out of stock, what other blush / shade should I try instead? Hello LindaLondon, We recommend our Gen Nude Powder Blush in the shade Call My Blush or On The Mauve.Date published: 2022-08-16
Are the loose powder blush containers refillable? And, if they are, will you please explain how?Hello Lama, Our Loose Powder Blush is not refillable, we currently do not offer any refillable products.Date published: 2022-08-02
I’m just finishing up a jar of the color “Lovely” powder blush and would like to know which of your current blush powders is closest to “Lovely”. Hello Mush, The most comparable shade to Lovely would be Golden Gate or Rose Radiance in the Loose Powder Blush Collection.Date published: 2022-07-22
I wear the original foundation in fairly medium . what would be a good pink blush for me?Hello Jessica8070, We recommend our Loose Powder Blush in the shade Hint, Glee, or Rose Radiance to complement your complexion. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2022-06-16
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
- questions, product