GEN NUDE® BLONZER™ Blush + Bronzer
Cruelty Free, Vegan, Paraben-Free, Formulated Without Gluten, Talc-Free, Synthetic Fragrance-Free, SLS-Free, PEG-Free
What it is:
An innovative clean blush + bronzer hybrid that combines the rosiness of a blush with the sun-kissed glow of a bronzer — in just one step.
What it does:
- Talc-free formula combines the glow of a bronzing powder with the flush of blush in one step
- Smooths and minimizes the look of imperfections
- Blush + bronzer hybrid features a silky texture that blends seamlessly and builds color effortlessly
- Leaves a luminous finish that mimics your skin’s natural radiance after a day in the sun
- 97% said it feels smooth and weightless on skin*
- 83% said their skin had a healthy glow*
*Based on a 1-week clinical study with 30 people.
Why you'll love it:
- Buildable rosy-bronze shades designed to flatter all skin tones
- Silky texture blends seamlessly into skin
- Smooths the look of skin imperfections
- All-day wear
- Clean — talc-free + free of gluten, synthetic fragrance, PEGs and more
- At bareMinerals, we have restricted over 2,500 ingredients, including the 1,400+ banned in the E.U.
HOW TO USE
Using a fluffy brush, apply powder in a “W” shape to create a naturally sun-kissed look on the high points of your face.
1. Starting on the outer bridge of the nose, sweep the product in a “U” shape, downward to the apple of the cheek and up toward the temple.
2. Repeat on the other side.
3. Connect the “W” by sweeping continuously from one cheek, over the nose, to the other cheek.
Is this gen nude blonzer oil free?Hello Cmr103, No, this product is not oil-free. Please note for all products, you can find the full ingredient list on the product page under the tab, "SEE KEY INGREDIENTS."Date published: 2022-05-28
What color in the blush/bronzer corresponds best to CALL MY BLUSH in the Gen Nude Powder Blush?Hello Make Up Girl, While we do not have a corresponding shade to Call my Blush, you may enjoy the shade Kiss of Pink which has similar undertones.Date published: 2022-05-28
The discription for the Gen Nude Blonzer says it has a luminous finish. Does this mean it has shimmer? I am interested in the "Kiss of Pink" color, but I do not like shimmer, which emphasizes my wrinkles.Hello analyzer, Gen Nude Blonzer Blush + Bronzer does have a soft natural shimmer that leaves the skin with a radiant/dewy finish. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2022-04-21
Is this a baked formula?Hello Sara8701, The Gen Nude Blonzer Blush + Bronzer formula is not baked. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2022-04-05
How to decide on color of blonzer? ThanksHello, Blonzer That is a great question! All three shades of our Gen Nude Blonzer are formulated to universally compliment all skin tones. We invite you to contact our team via live chat so one of our beauty advisors can help you find your perfect shade. -Jessica, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2021-06-06
Is true, all over face color, permanently gone?Hello, Mel L Sadly, Our Loose Mineral Blush in the shade True is no longer being produced, we recommend trying Gen Nude Blonzer in the shade Kiss of Copper. While this shade is not an exact match, Kiss of Copper is a close match in depth and tone and will provide you with the same natural glow you love. -Jessica, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2021-03-22
Which blush color is best for Caramel skin tones? Hello, Chanel29 While all our GEN NUDE Blonzer’s are formulated to compliment all skin tones, we would recommend trying GEN NUDE Blonzer in the shade Kiss of Copper as is will enhance golden and caramel undertones. -Jessica Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2021-03-17
Will blush+brinzer be back, after it's sold out?Hi Aga8, Yes it will! Our new GEN NUDE Blonzer has sold out faster than we could manufacture it, but it will soon be back in stock. We encourage you to check back in about a week!Date published: 2021-03-10
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 110ms
- questions, product