GEN NUDE® BLONZER™ Blush + Bronzer
Cruelty Free, Vegan, Paraben-Free, Formulated Without Gluten, Talc-Free, Synthetic Fragrance-Free, SLS-Free, PEG-Free
What it is:
An innovative clean blush + bronzer hybrid that combines the rosiness of a blush with the sun-kissed glow of a bronzer — in just one step.
What it does:
- Talc-free formula combines the glow of a bronzing powder with the flush of blush in one step
- Smooths and minimizes the look of imperfections
- Blush + bronzer hybrid features a silky texture that blends seamlessly and builds color effortlessly
- Leaves a luminous finish that mimics your skin’s natural radiance after a day in the sun
- 97% said it feels smooth and weightless on skin*
- 83% said their skin had a healthy glow*
*Based on a 1-week clinical study with 30 people.
Why you'll love it:
- Buildable rosy-bronze shades designed to flatter all skin tones
- Silky texture blends seamlessly into skin
- Smooths the look of skin imperfections
- All-day wear
- Clean — talc-free + free of gluten, synthetic fragrance, PEGs and more
- At bareMinerals, we have restricted over 2,500 ingredients, including the 1,400+ banned in the E.U.
HOW TO USE
Using a fluffy brush, apply powder in a “W” shape to create a naturally sun-kissed look on the high points of your face.
1. Starting on the outer bridge of the nose, sweep the product in a “U” shape, downward to the apple of the cheek and up toward the temple.
2. Repeat on the other side.
3. Connect the “W” by sweeping continuously from one cheek, over the nose, to the other cheek.
My previous blush color was 'The Best Compliment', what color do you recommend to match?Hello Blush, We recommend the shade Kiss of Pink in the Gen Nude Blonzer as a comparable share.Date published: 2023-02-06
If my old blush was “invisible glow dark to deep” what color would I use now?Hello Egil, You may enjoy the shade Kiss of Rose in the Gen Nude Blonzer. Please note Invisible Glow Powder Highlighter - Dark/Deep is a highlighter, not a blush, and you may also enjoy Fierce Endless Glow Highlighter.Date published: 2023-01-31
I wear Bare Pro Cool Beige 10 liquid makeup but I cannot remember what color of blush I use and it wasn't saved in my profile. Can you suggest a color of blush for my skin tone?, Age 57, blonde hair, blue eyes, fair w frecklesHello CatMac, We recommend the shade Kiss of Pink in the Gen Nude Blonzer to complement your complexion.Date published: 2022-11-10
I use mauve sunset bounce and blur. What is the closest blush to that color that is available?Hello Pamdowning, We recommend the shade Kiss of Pink in the Gen Nude Blonzer as a comparable shade.Date published: 2022-10-21
Is it non-comedogenic / safe for acne prone skin?Hello Alexandra92, Yes, this product is dermatologist-tested and non-comedogenic.Date published: 2022-07-04
Is this gen nude blonzer oil free?Hello Cmr103, No, this product is not oil-free. Please note for all products, you can find the full ingredient list on the product page under the tab, "SEE KEY INGREDIENTS."Date published: 2022-05-28
What color in the blush/bronzer corresponds best to CALL MY BLUSH in the Gen Nude Powder Blush?Hello Make Up Girl, While we do not have a corresponding shade to Call my Blush, you may enjoy the shade Kiss of Pink which has similar undertones.Date published: 2022-05-28
The discription for the Gen Nude Blonzer says it has a luminous finish. Does this mean it has shimmer? I am interested in the "Kiss of Pink" color, but I do not like shimmer, which emphasizes my wrinkles.Hello analyzer, Gen Nude Blonzer Blush + Bronzer does have a soft natural shimmer that leaves the skin with a radiant/dewy finish. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2022-04-21
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 231ms
- questions, product