Loose Powder Concealer SPF 20
For fair neutral skin with a peach hue
Cruelty Free, Vegan, Paraben Free, Gluten Free, Talc Free, Synthetic Fragrance Free, PEG Free, Tree Nut Free, SLS FreeLearn More
What it is:
Made with just 5 mineral-based ingredients, this clean, vegan formula effortlessly conceals imperfections, redness and blemishes with a weightless, no-makeup feel.
What it does:
- Provides lightweight coverage with a natural-looking finish
- Protects the skin with broad spectrum SPF 20
- Clinically shown to reduce the appearance of pores over time*
- Clinically shown to reduce the appearance of oil instantly*
- 91% agreed skin felt comfortable while wearing this product**
- 92% agreed it felt breathable on skin**
*Based on a 4-week Canadian study of 40 people.
**Tinted: Based on an independent 1-week study of 114 people. Translucent: Based on an independent 1-week study of 56 people.
Why you'll love it:
- Formulated with just 5 natural mineral ingredients
- Available in 4 shades
- Mineral-based SPF 20 protects from UVA and UVB rays
- Clean —talc-free + formulated without parabens, formaldehyde, gluten, synthetic fragrance, PEGs and more
- At bareMinerals, we have restricted over 2,500 ingredients, including the 1,400+ banned in the E.U.
HOW TO USE
Our Team Suggests:
- Apply before foundation to conceal imperfections or after foundation for extra coverage.
- For first time use, remove the clear tab inside to toss away (sifter is now in the open position).
- Then, use the SWIRL, TAP, BUFF® method with the Max Coverage Concealer Brush.
- SWIRL a small amount of concealer in the cap until it disappears into the brush.
- TAP away any excess.
- BUFF onto your skin in circular motions. This activates the minerals and transforms them from a powder to a silky cream. Repeat until you’ve achieved the coverage you want.
- To stop the flow of product, always close the sifter prior to placing the jar lid back on.
- For continued use, open the jar lid and turn the sifter to the left until it clicks into open position
If I wear barepro sateen5. What loose powder concealer would be best for me Hello Aly5555, Our corresponding shade with a similar depth and undertone is Bisque in the Loose Powder Concealer SPF 20.Date published: 2022-08-29
What foundation most closely matches bisque. I have attempted other foundations and have found with my red undertones and cool skin the bisque concealer has matched best for my foundation but am hoping given the cost I can fine suitable foundation colorHello Gator Country, We recommend the shade Fairly Medium 05 in the Original Loose Powder Foundation SPF 15, as it has a similar depth and undertone. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2022-05-24
I'm looking for something similar to a "red" concealer I used years ago - called, Skin Revival Treatment - NIGHT. #8H1- Light. What has replaced this?Hello Corey, While there is no direct replacement product at this time, we recommend our Skinlongevity Long Life Herb Night Treatment. A light-weight overnight gel moisturizer that strengthens, hydrates, protects, and smoothens the skin barrier throughout the night. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2022-04-05
Which brush works best for the loose powder concealer?Hello Lissa1, We recommend the Shade & Diffuse Eye Brush for a flawless concealer application. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2022-01-19
What size is the container?Hello Mollie60, Loose Powder Concealer SPF 20 is 2 g / 0.07 Oz. You can find this information on the product page to the right of the shade selection. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2022-01-14
I use bare minerals original powder foundation fairly medium. Which concealer should I order?Hello Katielee77, We recommend the shade Bisque in the Loose Powder Concealer SPF 20. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2021-11-28
What concealer pairs best with bare minerals original medium 10 foundation Hello Ess8, Our corresponding shade with a similar depth and undertone is Bisque in the Loose Powder Concealer SPF 20. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2021-11-23
I can' t figure out how to open the product. im trying to twist it inot open position but its not twisting.Hello NeusyAnnaMaria, For first-time use, we recommend pulling the clear tab inside to open the Loose Powder Concealer container. Once you've removed the tab, the sifter is now in an open position which you can swivel to close and open. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2021-10-25
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
- questions, product