PRIME TIME Original Pore Minimizing Primer
Size: 1oz/ 30mL
Cruelty-free, Vegan, Paraben-free, Formaldehyde-free, Sulfate-free, Synthetic fragrance-free, Petrolatum-free, Phthalate-free, Propylene glycol-free, Gluten-free
What it is:
Our new and improved, velvety smooth gel primer extends makeup wear, minimizes the look of pores, and blurs imperfections for a natural filter effect.
What it does:
- Preps skin for makeup and improves the look of bare skin*
- Extends makeup wear up to 12 hours*
- Reduces the appearance of pores*
Why you'll love it:
- Clean —formulated without gluten, PEGs, parabens, formaldehyde, SLS, synthetic fragrance, tree nuts and more
- helps to minimize the look of pores and balance serum
- Controls oil for 24 hours
- Improves the appearance of pores and skin texture by over 20%
HOW TO USEApply a small amount to your entire face after skincare and allow primer to dry down before foundation.
DO GOOD FOR THE PLANETProduct packaging can be recycled. Secondary- 100% FSC Carton.
I have been using the Prime Time BBPrimer -cream with Broad Spectrum SPF in a LIGHT color. Which should I use??? None of this has a tint anymore??? I would just use that for days that I wasn't going anywhere.Hello cakelady2, We recommend trying our Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 in the shade Vanilla 02, our best-selling tinted moisturizer that combines the hydrating skincare benefits and everyday SPF protection with light coverage that leaves a naturally radiant finish.Date published: 2023-01-31
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
- questions, product