- WHAT IS IT?
- A traditional Mediterranean tree fruit that's pressed into nourishing oil used in both cooking and skin care.
- WHAT DOES IT DO?
- Olive oil is intensely hydrating, loaded with vitamins and essential fatty acids, and helps boost the color intensity of our natural mineral pigments. Olive-derived squalane mimics the skin's own natural lipids and similarly hydrates and nourishes.
- WHY DO WE USE IT?
- Olive oil extract is a natural alternative to ingredients commonly found in lipsticks. It helps to intensify color saturation and coverage for maximum impact in one swipe. Olive-derived squalane helps to nourish the skin and protect against moisture loss.
- Nourishes with vitamins and essential fatty acids
- Hydrates deeply to replenish and retain moisture