ORIGINAL LIQUID MINERAL CONCEALER
Cruelty Free, Vegan, Paraben Free, Gluten Free, Talc Free, Synthetic Fragrance Free, PEG Free, Tree Nut Free, SLS FreeLearn More
What it is:
A skin-smoothing concealer made with 90% naturally derived ingredients that visibly brightens dark circles and reduces the look of fine lines.
What it does:
- Provides medium buildable coverage
- Visibly brightens dark circles
- Reduces the look of fine lines
- Delivers crease-resistant, all-day wear with a luminous finish
- Has a lightweight, creamy feel
- 100% agreed it instantly concealed the appearance of skin imperfections*
- 100% agreed it felt lightweight on the skin*
- 90% agreed it instantly brightens the under eyearea*
- 83% agreed it left the under eye area looking smoother over time**
*Based on a 1-week independent U.S. consumer study of 31 people.
**Based on a 1-week independent Canadian consumer study of 30 people.
Why you'll love it:
- Available in 17 shades that flatter every skin type and tone
- Clean —talc-free+ free of silicone, gluten, synthetic fragrance and more
- All bareMinerals products are 100% cruelty-free + free of parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, chemical sunscreens, triclosan, triclocarban, propylene glycol, mineral oil, coal tar and microbeads.
- At bareMinerals, we have restricted over 2,500ingredients, including the 1,400+ banned in the E.U.
HOW TO USE
Our Team Suggests:
How to conceal dark circles:
- Choose a concealer shade 1-2 shades lighter than your skin tone.
- Apply three dots of concealer to the under eye area using the doe-foot applicator, then blend outward with fingers or the Max Coverage Concealer Brush.
- Build as needed for fuller coverage.
How to correct blemishes and imperfections:
- Choose the concealer shade that matches your skin tone.
- Apply directly onto imperfections with the applicator, then blend with your ring finger or the Max Coverage Concealer Brush.
PRO TIP: If using liquid foundation, apply ORIGINAL Liquid Mineral Concealer after your foundation. If using powder foundation, apply ORIGINAL Liquid Mineral Concealer before your foundation.
I use the matte foundation loose powder in light 08 what would be the best canceler shade for me?Hello jillikin, Our corresponding shade with a similar depth and undertone is Light/Medium 2.5N in the Original Liquid Mineral Concealer.Date published: 2023-01-31
3C in the Liquid Concealer was my perfect shade to match my skin and foundation, but it is no longer available. What shade do you now recommend to replace it?Hello PaulineD, Yes, the shade Medium 3C has been retired and is no longer being produced. Our corresponding shade with a similar depth and undertone is Medium 3N in the Original Liquid Mineral Concealer.Date published: 2022-12-12
The Bareskin "light" was my perfect match. The original liquid concealer in light 2C is too dark/orangy for me and the fair 1W is way too light. Can you recommend the original liquid concealer shade that is closest to Bareskin light?Hello smccloud8, We recommend the shade Very Fair 0.5C in the Original Liquid Mineral Concealer as a comparable shade.Date published: 2022-12-01
Hi I use complexión rescue tinted hydrating gel cream in shade tan 07 What concealer should I purchase?Hello Yulisa, Our corresponding shade with a similar depth and undertone is Medium Tan 3.5N in the Original Liquid Mineral Concealer.Date published: 2022-11-25
I've been wearing Bare Minerials "bare skin" concealer color "fair". What concealer color and type will match since it looks like Bare skin - fair is discontinued.Hello Lagal, BareSkin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer has been retired and the shade Fair is no longer available for purchase. The most comparable product we offer is Original Liquid Mineral Concealer in the shade Very Fair 0.5C.Date published: 2022-11-25
I have your bareskin liquid serum concealer that is medium 78460 and now I can’t find it it….you have changed the it to many different shades with different numbers. My question is what shade does my concealer match up with now. ThNk youHello Olive oly, BareSkin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer has been discontinued. The most comparable product we offer is Original Liquid Mineral Concealer in the shade Light/Medium 2.5N.Date published: 2022-11-10
I use BAREPRO® 16-HOUR FULL COVERAGE CONCEALER in shade Fair/Light - Warm 02. It has been out of stock for several months. I am looking for an alternative concealer for now. What shade would match my current concealer?Hello MPNG, We recommend Fair 1W in the Original Liquid Mineral Concealer.Date published: 2022-11-03
I use Barepro 16H Skin Perfecting Powder Foundation in Fair 15 Cool - what concealer color should I use?Hello Teres, Our corresponding shade with a similar depth and undertone is Very Fair 0.5C in the Original Liquid Mineral Concealer.Date published: 2022-10-26
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
- questions, product