ORIGINAL LIQUID MINERAL CONCEALER
Cruelty Free, Vegan, Paraben Free, Gluten Free, Talc Free, Synthetic Fragrance Free, PEG Free, Tree Nut Free, SLS FreeLearn More
What it is:
A skin-smoothing concealer made with 90% naturally derived ingredients that visibly brightens dark circles and reduces thelook of fine lines.
What it does:
- Provides medium buildable coverage
- Visibly brightens dark circles
- Reduces the look of fine lines
- Delivers crease-resistant, all-day wear with a luminous finish
- Has a lightweight, creamy feel
- 100% agreed it instantly concealed the appearance of skin imperfections*
- 100% agreed it felt lightweight on the skin*
- 90% agreed it instantly brightens the under eyearea*
- 83% agreed it left the under eye area looking smoother over time**
*Based on a 1-week independent U.S. consumer study of 31 people.
**Based on a 1-week independent Canadian consumer study of 30 people.
Why you'll love it:
- Available in 17 shades that flatter every skin type and tone
- Clean —talc-free+ free of silicone, gluten, synthetic fragrance and more
- All bareMinerals products are 100% cruelty-free + free of parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, chemical sunscreens, triclosan, triclocarban, propylene glycol, mineral oil, coal tar and microbeads.
- At bareMinerals, we have restricted over 2,500ingredients, including the 1,400+ banned in the E.U.
HOW TO USE
Our Team Suggests:
How to conceal dark circles:
- Choose a concealer shade 1-2 shades lighter than your skin tone.
- Apply three dots of concealer to the under eye area using the doe-foot applicator, then blend outward with fingers or the Max Coverage Concealer Brush.
- Build as needed for fuller coverage.
How to correct blemishes and imperfections:
- Choose the concealer shade that matches your skin tone.
- Apply directly onto imperfections with the applicator, then blend with your ring finger or the Max Coverage Concealer Brush.
PRO TIP: If using liquid foundation, apply ORIGINAL Liquid Mineral Concealer after your foundation. If using powder foundation, apply ORIGINAL Liquid Mineral Concealer before your foundation.
CLICK AN INGREDIENT FOR MORE INFO
I previously used the bareskin complete coverage serum concealer in light. What would be the equivalent shade?Hello GM01, The most comparable product we offer is Original Liquid Mineral Concealer in the shade Light 2C.Date published: 2023-03-17
I was color matched to the Fair 1C concealer but can't find this shade anywhere. Is there an equivalent among these available shades? I tried the Fair 1N but it's way too orange/tan for me.Hello kkrr, Original Liquid Mineral Concealer in the shade Fair 1C has been discontinued. The most comparable shade is Very Fair 0.5C, a half shade lighter than Fair 1C.Date published: 2023-03-17
I used to use the original liquid mineral concealer in Very Fair - 0.5c - but it seems to be out of stock. Is this shade retired? If so, what shade do you recommend using now?Hello TT2029, The shade Very Fair 0.5C in the Original Liquid Mineral Concealer has not been discontinued. You may also check with our retail partners for your product, such as Ulta Beauty, Sephora, Nordstrom, Macy's, Kohl's, Target-Ulta Beauty, and JCPenney.Date published: 2023-02-09
I use the matte foundation loose powder in light 08 what would be the best canceler shade for me?Hello jillikin, Our corresponding shade with a similar depth and undertone is Light/Medium 2.5N in the Original Liquid Mineral Concealer.Date published: 2023-01-31
3C in the Liquid Concealer was my perfect shade to match my skin and foundation, but it is no longer available. What shade do you now recommend to replace it?Hello PaulineD, Yes, the shade Medium 3C has been retired and is no longer being produced. Our corresponding shade with a similar depth and undertone is Medium 3N in the Original Liquid Mineral Concealer.Date published: 2022-12-12
The Bareskin "light" was my perfect match. The original liquid concealer in light 2C is too dark/orangy for me and the fair 1W is way too light. Can you recommend the original liquid concealer shade that is closest to Bareskin light?Hello smccloud8, We recommend the shade Very Fair 0.5C in the Original Liquid Mineral Concealer as a comparable shade.Date published: 2023-02-03
Hi I use complexión rescue tinted hydrating gel cream in shade tan 07 What concealer should I purchase?Hello Yulisa, Our corresponding shade with a similar depth and undertone is Medium Tan 3.5N in the Original Liquid Mineral Concealer.Date published: 2022-11-25
I've been wearing Bare Minerials "bare skin" concealer color "fair". What concealer color and type will match since it looks like Bare skin - fair is discontinued.Hello Lagal, BareSkin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer has been retired and the shade Fair is no longer available for purchase. The most comparable product we offer is Original Liquid Mineral Concealer in the shade Very Fair 0.5C.Date published: 2022-11-25
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
- questions, product