Original Mineral Veil® Pressed Setting Powder
Paraben Free, Cruelty Free, Vegan, Gluten Free, Synthetic Fragrance Free, PEG Free, Talc FreeLearn More
What it is:
A weightless, vegan, talc-free setting powder that sets and extends makeup wear, while reducing the look of pores over time.
What it does:
- Lightweight powder sets makeup and extends wear, while improving the look of skin
- Proven to reduce the look of pores over time*
- Instantly blurs the look of lines and imperfections
- Leaves a soft matte finish —no filter needed
- Infused with conditioning Shea and Cacao Butters and Vitamin E to help defend against environmental stressors
- Included puff applicator is perfect for on-the-go use
- Talc-free,clean vegan formula
*Based on a 4-week Canadian study of 40 people
Why you'll love it:
- Talc-free+ formulated without parabens, formaldehyde, synthetic fragrance, gluten and more
HOW TO USE
Our Team Suggests:
Pair with Supreme Finisher Brush (not included) for all-over sheer coverage to set foundation:
- Swirl brush into the powder to pick up a small amount.
- Tap to remove any excess powder.
- Lightly sweep onto your skin where desired.
Pair with puff (included) for targeted application or touch ups:
- Lightly press into the powder to pick up a small amount.
- Gently press and roll onto areas where desired.
- Use edge of the sponge to apply powder onto smaller areas like the under eye and around the nose.
- Blot to touch up throughout the day.
CLICK AN INGREDIENT FOR MORE INFO
Does the Translucent Pressed Mineral Veil have SPF properties similar to the mineral veil loose powder? Hello JillV, No, the Translucent Pressed Mineral Veil does not offer sun protection.Date published: 2023-03-28
Hi. I wear Complexion Rescue in Birch. What is the best colour match for me? Or should I get the transparent one? ThanksHello m0101, We recommend the shade Sheer Fair in the Original Mineral Veil Pressed Setting Powder as it has a similar depth and undertone. The shade Transparent is suitable for all complexions.Date published: 2022-12-28
What shade am I in this if I wear fair 15 neutral pressed?Hello Bobzx, We recommend the shade Sheer Fair in the Original Mineral Veil Pressed Setting Powder as it has a similar depth and undertone as Fair 15 Neutral.Date published: 2022-12-12
I used to use Bareskin Perfecting Veil Sheer Boost Light to Medium, which shade of mineral veil would be closest to this?Hello Juliane, The most comparable shade is Sheer Light in the Original Mineral Veil Pressed Setting Powder.Date published: 2022-12-01
What shade of mineral veil pressed powder is recommended to wear with Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer Hydrating Gel Cream in Opal? Is the translucent powder an option? What is the difference between loose and pressed, do they work the same?Hello Lea77, They are similar products. Mineral Veil Finishing Powder is a loose translucent powder that goes by skin-type finishes (hydrating, Illuminating, etc.). Original Mineral Veil Pressed Setting Powder is a lightweight pressed finishing powder that visibly brightens and absorbs excess oil. It helps extend foundation wear and provides a natural matte finish. The corresponding shade is Sheer Fair or Translucent in the Original Mineral Veil Pressed Setting Powder.Date published: 2023-03-06
Hi. I wear the Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer in Buttercream. What shade of Mineral Veil Pressed Setting Powder should I use?Hello kerryberry19, We recommend the shade Sheer Light in the Original Mineral Veil Pressed Setting Powder as it has a similar depth and undertone.Date published: 2022-09-27
I wear fairly medium in original loose powder. Which color would I be in the mineral veil pressed powder?Hello JohnD, We recommend the shade Sheer Fair in the Original Mineral Veil Pressed Setting Powder as it has a similar depth and undertone as Fairly Medium 05.Date published: 2022-09-24
can this mineral press power be applied with brush?Hello CatI, We recommend applying Original Mineral Veil Pressed Setting Powder with our Supreme Finisher Brush for all-over sheer coverage to set the foundation.Date published: 2022-09-20
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
- questions, product