ORIGINAL MATTE Loose Mineral Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15
For medium tan neutral skin with a peach hue
Cruelty Free, Vegan, Paraben Free, Gluten Free, Talc Free, Synthetic Fragrance Free, PEG Free, Tree Nut Free, SLS Free
What it is:
A clean, loose mineral foundation that delivers buildable sheer-to-full coverage with a matte finish while helping to control excess oil.
What it does:
- Provides all-day coverage with a matte finish
- Reduces shine and absorbs excess oil
- Minimizes the look of pores and imperfections
- Promotes clearer, healthier-looking skin over time
- Won’t clog pores, cause breakouts or settle into fine lines
Based on a 19-day consumer study of 90 people:
- 87% saw a reduction in the look of pores
- 84% agreed it improved the appearance of their skin
Based on a 6-week clinical study of 30 people:
- Clinically shown to absorb excess oil and reduce shine
- Promotes clearer, healthier-looking skin over time
Why you'll love it:
- Formulated without any unnecessary additives, binders, fillers or talc
- Mineral-based SPF 15 sun protection against UVA and UVB rays
- Buildable sheer-to-full coverage
- All-day wear
- Clean —talc-free + formulated without parabens, formaldehyde, gluten, synthetic fragrance, PEGs and more
- At bareMinerals, we have restricted over 2,500 ingredients, including the 1,400+ banned in the E.U.
HOW TO USE
Our Team Suggests:
- SWIRL a small amount of foundation in the cap until it disappears into the brush.
- TAP away any excess.
- BUFFonto your skin in circular motions. This activates the minerals and transforms them from a powder to a silky cream. Repeat until you’ve achieved the coverage you want, from sheer to full.
CLICK AN INGREDIENT FOR MORE INFO
I use fairly light in original foundation. What color will I use in matte? I have tried fairly light in the matte and it turns darker than the original. Hello Diana1, Our corresponding shade with a similar depth and undertone is Fairly Light 03 in the Original Matte Loose Mineral Foundation SPF 15. One shade lighter is Fair Ivory 02.Date published: 2023-03-17
What brush should be used to conceal with this loose powder foundation and then to cover overall??? They used to have the brushes in the kits and sell them separately but now I don't see them and it is not very clear which brushes should be used. Thanks!Hello Mandycakes, We recommend applying the Loose Powder Foundation with the Beautiful Finish Foundation Brush for the best results. It deposits the ideal amount of minerals and fits perfectly into the cap. We recommend using the Shade & Diffuse Eye Brush to conceal & spot treat.Date published: 2023-03-17
Started using this foundation when it first came out. Have been using the powder concealer recently. Looking to add the matte powder foundation back into my routine. Is the packaging the same? I travel often and need to be able to close the "dial".Hello Annie C, The Loose Powder Foundations have the original packaging with the sifter you can open and close.Date published: 2023-01-31
If I wear toffee in the pressed powder what’s the closet match to the loose matte powder? Hello Loree, Our corresponding shade with a similar depth and undertone is Tan Nude 17 in the Original Matte Loose Mineral Foundation SPF 15.Date published: 2023-01-18
If I use the shade fairly medium - what is that shade now? It looks like the shades have been renamedHello TSchipp, The shade Fairly Medium 05 in the Original Matte Loose Mineral Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 is still available. Here is the link: https://www.bareminerals.com/makeup/face/foundation/original-matte-loose-mineral-foundation-broad-spectrum-spf-15/US60584.htmlDate published: 2023-01-09
Hi I love using the original loose mineral foundation broad spectrum SPF 15 (Golden Tan). In what shade can I use the complexion rescue tinted moisturizer?Hello Kusma, Our corresponding shade with a similar depth and undertone is Dune 7.5 in the Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer.Date published: 2022-12-28
Do you recommend spackle 1st?Hello Babystine, For the best results, we recommend Prime Time Original Foundation Primer. This ultra-silky translucent face primer creates a smooth canvas for makeup application. It extends foundation wear while helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines, excess oil, and enlarged pores. This formula is made for all skin types. It provides antioxidants and plant extracts that prep your complexion for foundation and was designed as the perfect companion to Orignal and Matte Loose Mineral Foundation. For best results, shake the bottle well before each use. Pump a small amount into the palm of your hand and warm up. Smooth a thin, even layer over the skin, starting in the center of your face. Allow absorption into your skin before applying foundation, apply the foundation of choice directly on top for locked-in wear. Here is a link that may help you: https://www.bareminerals.com/makeup/face/primer/prime-time%C2%AE-foundation-primer/US80468.htmlDate published: 2022-11-21
Hi! I wear and love the Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer in shade Bamboo 5.5, which shade do you recommend for the Matte Loose Powder Foundation? Thanks.Hello lirima09, Our corresponding shade with a similar depth and undertone is Golden Beige 13 in the Original Matte Loose Mineral Foundation SPF 15.Date published: 2022-10-24
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
- questions, product