Ageless Phyto-AHA* Radiance Facial
Size: 1.7 fl. oz. / 50 ml
What it is:
An exfoliating facial that gently resurfaces to reveal brighter, more even skin. Powered by a plant-based alternative that’s as effective as AHA without irritation.
What it does:
- Resurfaces and smooths skin’s texture
- Brightens and evens skin tone
- Increases skin’s radiance
- Reduces visible discoloration, hyperpigmentation and dark spots
- Minimizes the look of pores
- Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Clinically shown to dramatically improve skin**
- 83% saw brighter skin^
- 88% had improved skin tone^
- 84% agreed fine lines appear softer^
Why you'll love it:
- 3-in-1 peel, exfoliator and mask
- Formulated with a plant-based alternative as effective as AHA without stinging, burning or skin irritation
- Tested and proven on sensitive skin
- Jelly texture is easy to apply and rinses off without residue
- For all ages and skin types
- Clean—free of parabens, PEGs, synthetic fragrance, gluten and more
- At bareMinerals, we have restricted over 2,500 ingredients, including the 1,400+ banned in the E.U.
- Byrdie Eco Beauty Awards – Eco Skincare Products, Best Exfoliating Mask (2022)
* Plant-based AHA alternative.
**Based on a clinical study of 37 people.
^Based on a consumer study of 53 people after 4 weeks of use.
HOW TO USE
Our Team Suggests:
- Apply evenly to clean skin.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
Use up to 3 times per week. Avoid your eye area. Follow immediately with SKINLONGEVITY Long Life Herb Serum for even more skincare benefits.
Looking for your perfect skincare routine? Create a custom bareBlend — tailored to your skin's unique needs. Take the quiz.
DO GOOD FOR THE PLANET
- Cap includes post-consumer recycled materials
- Product box can be recycled
CLICK AN INGREDIENT FOR MORE INFO
Do you put this on clean dry skin or clean wet skin?Hello Alli W, Apply Ageless Phyto-AHA Radiance Facial evenly to clean dry skin. Leave on for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water. Use up to 3 times per week. Avoid your eye area. -Brittny, Clean Beauty ArtistDate published: 2022-07-02
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 337ms
- questions, product