MINERALIST® Lasting Eyeliner
Longwearing waterproof eyeliner
This clean, vegan mineral-based waterproof eyeliner delivers rich, vibrant long-lasting color that won't smudge, budge or flake all day. Read more
What it is:
What it is:
This clean, vegan mineral-based waterproof eyeliner delivers rich, vibrant long-lasting color that won't smudge, budge or flake all day.
What it does:
- Retractable eyeliner delivers richly pigmented color in one stroke
- Available in a range of vibrant shades in matte and metallic finishes
- Glides on easily without skipping or tugging
- Stays creamy to allow for blending, then sets to a long-wearing finish
- Avocado Oil and Aloe Vera soothe and nourish
Why you'll love it:
- Clean — Silicone-free + formulated without parabens, formaldehyde, synthetic fragrance, gluten and more
- Long-wearing up to 12 hours
- Safe for use on the waterline
- Suitable for contact lens wearers
- Glamour Beauty Awards - Clean Beauty, Best Eyeliner (2022)
* vs. LASTING LINE Eyeliner
Our team suggests:
Our Team Suggests:
For precise definition:
- Apply eyeliner along your upper lash line starting at the inner corner working outward, staying as close to lashes as possible. Follow the natural shape of your eye, extending just past the outer corner.
- Tip: Tilt your head back and lift your eyelid just above the eyebrow so you can better reach your lash line while applying,
For an easy winged line:
- Create definition along the lash line following the above steps.
- To add a wing, extend eyeliner past the outer corner, gliding pencil upward at an angle toward the edge of your eyebrow. Fill in the corner for a thicker winged look.
- Tip: A detailing makeup brush, such as our DRAMATIC DEFINER Dual-Ended Eye Brush, can be used to help create a more precise wing.
For a smoky look:
- Draw a thick line along your upper lash line, staying as close to lashes as possible. Diffuse the line and smoke out edges using a small, tapered brush, such as our ESSENTIAL BLENDER Dual-Ended Eye Brush, blending outward. Repeat on lower lash line.
- Tip: For added drama, add more liner along the lower waterline.